◆SMS Service for Personal Clients
1. "Smart Messenger" SMS Service:
The "Smart Messenger" SMS service includes financial short messages such as notice upon change in account, short message on net value of fund, and short message on precious metal quotation. Specifically, the SMS service on net value of fund may be applied via IB Internet banking and client service hotline 95561; SMS service on precious metal quotation may be applied via mobile banking; and financial SMS service such as notice upon change in account may be applied in the following ways:
1) You may bring your wealth management card and valid identity document to any outlet of IB, and fill in the "Application Form for IB 'Natural Life' Family Financing Card" and sign the "Agreement of the Industrial Bank on Using 'Natural Life' Family Wealth Management Card" to apply for the service.
2) You may log on the personal Internet banking and apply for the service yourself through "Service Management -> Setup of Function and Limit -> Setup of Smart Messenger".
3) You can call the client service hotline 95561 of IB to apply for the service.
When using the function of "Mobile Phone Number Transfer" via the mobile banking, you may enter the signed mobile phone number, for which the service of "Smart Messenger" has been activated, to make transfer to the client.
2. Electronic Banking SMS Guard
If you are a credit card client, the SMS Guard is activated by default, and the bundled mobile phone number is the latest mobile phone number reserved in IB.
If you are a wealth management card client, you may apply for the electronic banking SMS Guard in the following two ways:
1) You may bring your wealth management card and valid identity document to any outlet of IB, and fill in the "Application Form for IB 'Natural Life' Family Financing Card" and sign the "Agreement of the Industrial Bank on Using 'Natural Life' Family Wealth Management Card" to apply for SMS Guard.
2) Clients using NetShield may also log on the personal Internet banking platform to apply by following the procedure of "Service Management – "Security Protection" – "SMS Guard".
3. SMS Service for Credit Card
You may directly apply for SMS for credit card when you fill in the application form for credit card, or apply for the service at an IB outlet or through IB Internet banking, by calling 95561, sending SMS or logging on the mobile banking, etc.
4. SMS Service for Foreign Exchange
You may log on the foreign exchange trading system of IB Internet banking (fx.cib.com.cn) and apply for the SMS service for foreign exchange by following the procedures "Wealth Management" -> "My SMS Service".TOP