Mobile Banking Client
1. When I open the old mobile banking Client, the system reminds me to update my Client. How can I update it?
Answer: (1) Android Client: Directly click the button "update immediately" below the reminder for updating, and then the system will download the new Android Client. After finishing the downloading, please click the downloaded installation package to install the new client. After finishing the installation, click the icon of IB client again to log on the new mobile banking.
(2) iPhone Client: Click the button "update immediately" below the reminder for updating, and then, the system will jump to the updating interface for IB mobile banking client in App Store. Please click "update" on the page, and then you can install the new mobile banking Client.
2. With the new mobile banking Client, is it necessary to first set up the network and log on the system via the operator, and then can the transfer and fees payment be handled?
Answer: No. As the new mobile banking Client introduces SMS Guard verification, a client can handle such services as transfer and fees payment by logging on the mobile banking system in any way (including Wi-Fi or operator's network) if he or she can access the Internet with a mobile phone.
3. Why should I go through the mobile phone number verification when I log on the new mobile banking client?
Answer: In order to facilitate each logon of any client, we only need to verify the signed mobile phone number (or the frequently-used mobile phone number in case of no signed mobile phone number) when a client logs on the system for the first time, and save the verified mobile phone number. Then, when the client logs on the system, we will show the logon name or card number according to the mobile phone number to facilitate the logon of the client.
4. What is a signed mobile phone number? How can l log on the new mobile banking client if I don't have a signed one?
Answer: A signed mobile phone number is the phone number that a client fills in when he or she activates the mobile banking transfer or fees payment services at an IB outlet or on the personal Internet banking system. If you don't have a signed mobile phone number, please enter your frequently-used mobile phone number when you first log on the client. After passing the verification, you are expected to enter the logon name or card number by yourself. After you log on the system successfully, the system will show the logon name or card number that you entered upon the first logon according to the mobile phone number when you log on the system next time.
5. When I use the old Client, I have set up the logon by operator and the system can show my logon name or card number when I log on the system each time. After updating, how can it achieve the previous effect with the mobile banking Client?
Answer: Please refer to the second question. Enter your signed mobile phone number upon your first logon. After passing the verification, you can achieve the previous logon method: your logon name or card number will be automatically shown upon each logon.
6. I use my card number to log on the mobile banking. Now, I have a new card and I want to have the new one shown on the logon interface of mobile banking to log on. How can I do this?
Answer: You may click "+" behind the card number shown on the logon interface, enter the interface for adding associated accounts, key in the new card + certificate number + password of yours to log on the system. After a successful logon, the newly-added card number will be shown when you enter the logon interface of mobile banking next time.
7. After I change my mobile phone number, my signed mobile phone number is also changed into the new number. How can I modify my logon mobile phone number at the mobile banking client?
Answer: You may click the pen-shaped icon behind the mobile phone number on the logon interface, enter the interface for verifying mobile phone number again, and key in the new signed mobile phone number. The new one will be confirmed via SMS verification.
8. FAQs about the Logon of Client:
(1) I am a credit card client, and I had the mobile phone number verified upon my first logon with my credit card. Why my credit card number was not shown upon my next logon".
Answer: As for credit card, the mobile phone number for logon must be that you have reserved upon your application for the credit card. The system can only show your credit card information according to your reserved mobile phone number.
(2) After the initial verification of your mobile phone number, the client shows my logon name. Why does it fail to show the card number added in the interface for "adding associated accounts"?
Answer: When the mobile phone number passing verification has corresponding logon name and card number, the mobile banking system will give priority to show the logon name. Hence, the added card number is not shown. Please associate the card number to the logon name.
(3) After the initial verification of your mobile phone number, the client shows the card number. Why does it fail to show the card number added in the interface for "adding associated accounts"?
If the wealth management card has been used to sign for mobile banking over counter or via the Internet banking system, and the signed mobile phone number is not identical to the number passing verification at the client, the added wealth management card will not be shown. If the mobile phone number reserved for the credit card in the card issuance system is not identical to the number passing verification at the Client, the added credit card will not be shown.
(4) After the initial verification of your mobile phone number, the client shows the card number. After I added a new card number on the interface for "adding associated accounts", why was the logon name but not the original card number shown?
Answer: The newly-added card number is associated to the same logon name, but the mobile banking system will give priority to show the logon name.
(5) Why is the logon name or card number not shown after the initial verification of mobile phone number?
Answer: There is not a bank card or logon name in the mobile banking system corresponding to the mobile phone number of the client passing verification.
9. After using the new client, why does it turn into blank when I click the map function or Inquiry About Surrounding in the outlet inquiry with my Android mobile phone? Why does it also turn into blank after I open the mobile phone top-up or mobile stock market?
Answer: Some Android mobile phones cannot use these functions when the access point is wap, so please change the access point of your mobile phone into net: cmnet for a user of China Mobile, 3gnet for a user of China Unicom, and ctnet for a user of China Telecom. In general, the route to set up the access point of an Android mobile phone: setup -> wireless and network -> mobile network -> name of access point -> set the network access point as net.
10. Why is positioning not available when I use the Inquiry About surrounding?
Answer: Please confirm that the GPS positioning function of your mobile phone has been activated.
11. Where can I register a logon name and set the inquiry password for my credit card with the new mobile banking Client?
Answer: On the Client logon interface, click "Financial Information" to shift to the 9-lattice square page for financial information, click "business application", and then, you can handle such services as registration of logon name and setting inquiry password for credit card.
12. I use the iPhone mobile banking client, but sometimes I cannot exit the client which has no response. Then, how can I re-start the client?
Answer: In order to facilitate clients to use the mobile banking system, IB Client can be maintained at the backstage. When you click the Client again, it will return to the page where you leave last time. When your mobile phone reports an error for such reasons as unstable network, it can still return to the page where the error is reported when you enter the system again. On such an occasion, you may operate the restarting in this way: double click the home key (the only key in the lower middle of iPhone), find the icon of IB client, and have a long press on it. Then, the icon will sway and a small subtraction sign will appear on the upper left corner. Click it to delete the client from the backstage, and then click the icon of IB again. In this way, the Client can be restarted anew.
13. Why can't I install the new mobile banking Client into my iPhone?
Answer: 1. The new mobile banking Client only supports IOS3.2 or a higher system. If the IOS of your iPhone is below 3.2, please update the IOS version.
2. If you cannot update IOS temporarily, you may visit the online mobile banking (wap.cib.com.cn or 3g.cib.com.cn) via the mobile browser.