User's Guide of IB cards
· How to apply for an IB debit card?
1. Main Card: you can apply for one by completing application form at one of IB's outlets with your ID card, certificate of officers, passport and other valid ID documents without guarantee or employer's certificate. The card will be issued and become effective instantly.
2. Additional card: Once you have a main card, you can apply for an additional card. Cardholders can apply for an additional card at any outlet affiliated to the issuing branch of main card with its ID documents, IB card and ID documents of the additional card holder. The main card shares one current deposit account with the additional card, while the fixed deposit of the two cards are separate. You can cancel either the main card and/or the additional card at any outlet affiliated to the issuing branch of the main card with the main card .
· How to apply for an IB joint card?
Individuals who are willing to recognize and comply with regulations on IB joint cards can apply for a joint card at the relevant issuing bank with their valid ID documents (e.g.ID card, household register, certificate of officers, and passport, residence permit for foreigners).
· How to report the loss of IB card?
Cardholders should report the loss in written at any of IB's outlets with their valid ID documents immediately after the card is lost or stolen. The report becomes effective immediately after the formalities are completed. 7 days after the report, cardholders may choose to replace the card or cancel the account. Financial loss, if any, before the loss report becomes effective, shall be borne by cardholders.
In case of emergency, you may go through emergent loss report via IB telephone banking, self-servicing, Internet banking or other channels. You shall formally report the loss in written in 5 days, otherwise, the emergent loss report will become invalid automatically.
· How to replace an IB card?
Cardholders can apply for replacement of damaged cards at any of IB's outlets with their IB card and valid ID documents; or conduct loss report of certificate (or of both certificate and password) and replacement at any of IB's outlets with their IB card and valid ID documents.
Upon notice, applicants can pick up the new card at the designated outlet. (Applicants can specify any outlet affiliated to the branch to pick up the new card of regular replacement. Replaced card for loss report shall be picked up at the original outlet which handled the loss report.)The new card has the same functions as the old one.
How to change password to an IB card?
Cardholders can change password at any of IB's outlets, ATM, Financial Self-service terminals and other self-service terminals, or through our telephone banking 95561 and Internet banking.
How to solve the locked status of password?
When cardholders conduct transaction with IB card at counters or ATM, POS, IB self-service terminals, telephone banking or Internet banking, in order to protect the rights of cardholders by preventing criminal offenders from trying frequently and decoding the password, IB will automatically lock the password if it was entered incorrectly six times consecutively.
You can release the locked status for your password at any of IB's outlets. To do this, cardholders have to provide their valid ID documents and IB card, or agents' valid ID documents and power of attorney, if applicable.
· How to restore an IB card which is swallowed by ATM?
If a card has been swallowed by ATM, the cardholder shall, within 3 business days, go to the outlet governing such ATM to restore the card with his/her valid ID document and other materials proving card ownership. He/she shall contact the card issuing branch when such 3 days lapsed.
· What if cardholders lost or forget the password?
Cardholders may handle the loss report of password at any of IB's outlets with their IB card and valid ID documents.
· How to inquire about the transaction details of IB card?
Cardholders may inquire about the last 10 transactions at ATM and financial self-service terminals, or last year's transactions at counters, telephone banking or Internet banking (cardholder of additional card can only inquire about the transaction of the additional card).Cardholders may apply for statement booklet of IB card at any of IB's outlets governed by the card issuing branch with their IB card and password. IB will provide all the transaction records in a booklet starting from the date of issuance. Cardholders may print records at counters. When the booklet is lost or full, they can also apply for a new one at any of IB's outlets governed by the card issuing branch with their IB card and password. As they are not savings bankbook, such booklet cannot be used for deposits or withdrawal, or served as a certificate for deposits or withdrawal.
What if transaction goes wrong in inter-bank business?
While handling inter-bank withdrawal at ATM, if the money has been deducted from the card but cash has not been delivered or partially delivered, please contact the governing outlet of the ATM or the card issuing bank to address such error.TOP