Nationwide inter-bank transfer is available with the bank to facilitate your express fund transfer between IB wealth management cards and accounts of other banks over the counter or through ATM, internet banking, mobile banking and other electronic channels.
|Transfer mode||Fund arriving time||Channel of transfer||Type of payee account||Activation/closing of service||Setting and change of limit||Daily cumulative limit of transfer||Banks supporting transfer-in|
|Inter-bank transfer||Non-real-time (arrive on the next business day generally)||Counter, internet banking, and mobile banking||Personal account and corporate account||It is required to activate the transfer service and the designated transfer-in account number can be set; a customer with internet banking certificate may activate the service through self service.||It is required to set or change the transfer limit over the counter; a customer with internet banking certificate may modify the transfer limit through self service; inter-bank remittance and real-time inter-bank transfer share the same limit.||No limit||All domestic banks|
|Real-time inter-bank transfer||Real-time||Internet banking and mobile banking||No limit (not more than RMB 50,000 (including) / transaction)||Depending on availability of the business in the corresponding bank|
|Inter-bank transfer via UnionPay||Real-time||Self-service facilities (ATM/CDM/CRM/ Self-service Banking Terminal )||Bank card||The transfer service may be activated and closed over the counter||It is required to set or change the transfer limit over the counter; a separate limit is available for inter-bank transfer via UnionPay.||Not more than RMB 50,000 (including)||Depending on availability of the business in the corresponding bank|
Description of mode: “inter-bank transfer” and “real-time inter-bank transfer” are transfer businesses based on the system of the People's Bank of China, and “inter-bank transfer via UnionPay” is the transfer business based on the system of China UnionPay.
1. Counter: You may go to any outlet of IB to handle the transfer and remittance with your wealth management card and valid identity certificate.
2. Internet banking: After activating the online inter-bank transfer function, you may log on to the personal internet banking of IB, enter the menu [Transfer and Remittance], and choose the corresponding transfer function.
3. Mobile banking: After activating the mobile banking inter-bank transfer function, you may log on to the mobile banking of IB, enter the menu [Transfer and Remittance], and choose the corresponding transfer function.
4. ATM: You may activate the inter-bank transfer function via the ATM channel, and choose [Other Services]–[Transfer]–[Inter-bank Transfer] on ATM.
【Charging Rates for Inter-bank Transfer】
See the Charging Standards for the detailed charging rates for inter-bank transfer.
1. If you activate the function of free transfer, in order to guarantee the security of your funds, you must use the personal certificate or activate the online transaction SMS password (note: the transaction SMS password means that, when handling such businesses as online transfer, fees payment, and purchase payment, you must enter the unique SMS verification code sent instantly to your mobile phone in addition to entering the account password, thus ensuring the security of your funds effectively).
2. If you activate the function of designated transfer, only the transfer and remittance between accounts specified in the agreement can be handled.
3. Non-counter channels support 7*24 hours service. Upon the closing or shutdown of the system of the People's Bank of China of the system of UnionPay, the function of transfer will be suspended. As for information in details, please refer to the notice of the Bank.TOP