Personal Notice Deposit
It is a savings product that clients do not set a deposit term, but must notify the bank in advance to arrange a date and amount for withdrawal. No matter how long the actual term of notice deposit is, there will be only two types according to the period of advance notice: 1 day notice deposit and 7 day notice deposit.
1. Flexible withdrawal, high revenue: flexible term, deposit in one time and withdraw in multiple times, interest rate higher than those of current deposit
2. Flexible notice methods for withdrawal: withdrawal notice can be made at counters or through telephone banking or Internet banking, and will be accepted at every outlet in the jurisdiction.
3. Universal withdrawal: clients can withdraw such personal notice deposit that can be withdrawn upon password at local and non-local outlets of our bank.
It is designed for clients holding large amount of funds with frequent deposit and withdrawal.
1. Open account: our business outlets
2. Withdrawal: our counters
3. Withdrawal notice: our counters, Internet banking, telephone banking and mobile banking
4. Inquiry: our counters, internet banking, telephone banking and mobile banking
1. Currency and minimum amount for deposit
2. Universal withdrawal
Personal notice deposit that can be withdrawn upon password could be withdrawn and transferred at any of our outlets; and personal notice deposit that can be withdrawn upon other methods shall be handled at the original account opening outlet.
3. Rules for withdrawal
The minimum withdrawal amount of personal notice deposit shall be 50,000 Yuan. Clients can withdraw in one time or in multiple times. After withdrawal, the balance shall not be lower than 50,000 Yuan. Otherwise, such personal notice deposit should be canceled.
You can apply for a wealth management card or certificate of personal notice deposits at any of our outlets with your valid ID documents and agent's valid ID documents, if applicable.TOP