Introduction Features Guide
Personal business loan are loans that IB grants to borrowers for solving capital turnover, purchasing or updating business equipment, paying rents of leased property, decorating commercial property and other legal production and operation activities.
1. Simple application and quick approval
The proceedings for loan application are simplified. An application can be approved as quickly as within five business days if the materials of application are complete, helping clients hold business opportunities.
2. Circulating utilization with one credit extension
It provides a single credit extension for a period up to 10 years and circulating credit line within the term of extension, thus avoiding the troubles in repeated application.
3. Self-service utilization, convenient and interest-saving
After receiving self-service line, customers may have loans granted or repaid with internet banking and telephone banking of IB through self service while staying at home, hence saving financial expenses.
4. Diversified guarantee and easier loan
Flexible and diversified guarantee methods are provided, including mortgage, pledge, warranty by natural person, warranty by professional guarantee company, warranty by market management, joint guarantee, mutual guarantee, and combined guarantee.
5. Online application and fast response
Apart from the conventional application at the counter, customers may also apply for loans on the website of IB (www.cib.com.cn), and exclusive customer managers will contact the customers within two business days to provide them with full-range services like loan consultation and business transaction.
• Application requirements
Personal business loans aim at Chinese citizens (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan residents) that meet the policies of IB for personal business loans and have full civil capacity, including individual industrial and commercial entities operators, small-and micro-business owners, and farmers engaged in production and operation.
1. Applicants must be aged between 18 to 60 years with a fixed address in the area covered by the branch concerned, and must also possess a permanent residence certificate or valid certification of residence;
2. A borrower and his or her business entity should have sound credit standing and stable operation;
3. Other requirements specified by IB.
• Loan line, tenure and interest rate
1. The loan line shall be determined in consideration of the borrower's circumstances: credit position, actual loan needs, and the guarantee provided, etc.;
2. Loan tenure will vary with the loan purpose and the guarantee provided, and it may reach 10 years at most;
3. Loan interest rate: It follows the benchmark interest rate for the corresponding term and bracket as announced by the PBOC and related floating ratio.
• Method of loan
Available for single loan and line of credit.
• Mode of repayment
1. Where the tenure is no more than one year (inclusive), the borrower may pay the interest monthly and settle all the principal and interest upon maturity; or repay the principal in installments; or adopt other method accepted by the bank.
2. Where the tenure is longer than one year, the borrower may choose equal principal and interest repayment, equal principal repayment, principal repayment in installments, or adopt other method accepted by the bank.
• Application materials
1. Valid proof of identification of the borrower and his/her spouse;
2. Business license that is through annual inspection;
3. Supporting descriptions on the operation of business entity;
4. Proof of income and other assets of the borrower;
5. Relevant agreement or contract on the loan purposes, or other certification;
6. Guarantee-related materials;
7. Other materials as required by IB.
(The above contents are only for reference and the specific handling requirements are subject to provisions of local IB branches. Please consult the local IB branches for details before going through relevant formalities.)）