Personal First-hand Housing Loan
Product Definition Features Guide
Personal First-hand Housing Loans are loans granted to borrowers by IB for the purpose of purchasing commercial housing properties traded for the first time and the purchased housing properties are used as guaranteed mortgage to IB.
The Bank offers special functions to you such as grace-period for loan repayment, EZ Pay and Bi-weekly Pay, with which you may experience individualized loan services!
• Application requirements
1. The applicant must be aged between 18 (inclusive) and 65 (inclusive) with valid proof of identification, proof of residence, income certification, and sound credit history;
2. The sum of the applicant's age and the loan tenure shall not exceed 70;
3. Applicants are required to provide a housing purchase contract or agreement and have paid the first installment as prescribed;
4. Applicants should have stable career and incomes as well as the capacity to repay the loan;
5. Applicants should provide a valid guarantee accepted by IB;
6. Applicants are required to open a personal settlement account with IB and use a Natural Life Family Wealth Management Card for loan settlement transactions such as payment and repayment;
7. Other requirements specified by IB.
• Loan line, tenure and interest rate
1. For applying for a loan to purchase a commodity property for the first time, the percentage of first installment shall not be below 30%; for applying for a loan to purchase a commodity property for the second time, the percentage of the first installment shall not be below 60%. In both cases, the loan interest rate should not be less than 1.1 times of benchmark interest rate. For specific loan requirements, please consult your local branch.
2. The loan tenure shall not exceed 30 years, and the sum of the applicant's loan tenure and age shall not exceed 70.
Mode of repayment
Generally, the loan should be repaid with principal and interest monthly, or other methods recognized by our bank.
1. Valid proof of identification, household register or valid proof of residence and marriage certification of the borrower and his/her spouse;
2. Proof of income and other assets of the borrower and his/her spouse;
3. Commodity House Sale (Pre-sale) Contract;
4. Other materials as required by IB.
(The above contents are only for reference and the specific handling requirements are subject to provisions of local IB branches. Please consult the local IB branches for details before going through relevant formalities.)）TOP