Personal Second-hand Residential/Commercial property Loan
Personal Second-hand Residential/Commercial property Loans are loans granted to borrowers by IB for the purpose of purchasing the house for which the seller has received house property certificate and has full disposition and which can be traded in the market in a lawful way, and the housing property purchased by the borrower is used as guaranteed mortgage to IB.
The Bank offers special functions to you such as grace-period for loan repayment, EZ Pay and Bi-weekly Pay, with which you may experience individualized loan services!
• Application requirements
1. The applicant must be aged between 18 (inclusive) and 65 (inclusive) with valid proof of identification, proof of residence, income certification, and sound credit history;
2. The sum of the applicant's age and the loan tenure shall not exceed 70;
3. Applicants should have stable career and incomes as well as the capacity to repay the loan;
4. The borrowers are required to provide a residential/commercial house purchase contract or agreement and have paid the first installment as prescribed;
5. Applicants are required to open a personal settlement account with IB and use a Natural Life Family Wealth Management Card or other settlement tool for loan settlement;
6. Other requirements specified by IB.
• Loan line, tenure and interest rate
1. The maximum loan percentage shall be determined according to the age of the building, number of housing properties and other factors.
2. Loans for the purchase of personal second-hand residential housing shall not exceed 30 years; for second-hand commercial property, the loan tenure shall not exceed 10 years, and the sum of loan tenure and the age of the property shall not exceed 35 years generally.
3. The loan interest rate should be determined according to the number of housing properties and other factors.
For specific loan requirements, please consult your local branch.
• Mode of repayment
Generally the loan shall be repaid with principal and interest monthly, or other methods recognized by our bank.
• Application materials
1. Valid proof of identification, household register or valid proof of residence and marriage certification of the borrower and his/her spouse;
2. Proof of income and other assets of the borrower and his/her spouse;
3. Contract for purchase of commodity property;
4. Other materials as required by IB.
(The above contents are only for reference and the specific handling requirements are subject to provisions of local IB branches. Please consult the local IB branches for details before going through relevant formalities.)）TOP