Personal Comprehensive Consumption Loan
Product Definition Features Guide
Personal Comprehensive Consumption Loans are loans granted to borrowers by the IB for the purpose of personal or family consumption expenditure and other consumption expenditure that meets the relevant requirements.
Long tenure utilization with one credit extension
The maximum tenure of credit extension for person comprehensive consumption loan may be up to 10 years.
Repeated use with circulating line of credit
During the credit extension, the used amount may be restored after repayment.
Diversified guarantee method
Many guarantee methods are accepted, such as mortgage, pledge, warrandice, "pledge + guarantee", or guarantee-free credit.
· Various purposes of loan
For studying abroad, decoration of houses, travel, payments of taxis, substantial purchase of durable consumables, or other consumption required by the borrower or his/her family.
• Application requirements
1. Applicants must be Chinese citizens (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan residents) aged between 18 (inclusive) to 60 (inclusive) years old that have a permanent place of residence in the administrative area of the branch, a permanent residence certificate or valid certification of residence and full civil capacity;
2. Applicants should have a good credit standing and should have the ability to repay the loan and interest on schedule;
3. For guaranteed loans, applicants are required to provide legal and valid mortgage, pledge or warrandice accepted by IB;
4. Applicants are required to open a personal settlement account with IB and use a Natural Life Family Wealth Management Card or other settlement tool for loan settlement;
5. Other requirements specified by IB.
• Loan line, tenure and interest rate
1. The loan line shall be determined in consideration of the borrower's circumstances: credit position, purpose of loan, the guarantee provided and amount of loan payment;
2. Loan tenure will vary with the loan purpose and the guarantee provided, and it may be up to 10 years at most;
3. Loan interest rate: It follows the benchmark interest rate for the corresponding term and bracket as announced by the PBOC and related floating ratio.
• Method of loan
Available for single loan and line of credit.
• Mode of repayment
Generally, the loan shall be repaid with principal and interest monthly, or other methods recognized by our bank.
• Application materials
1. Valid proof of identification, household register or proof of residential address and certification of marital status of the borrower, his/her spouse and the guarantor (if the guarantee is made by a third party of a natural person);
2. Proof of personal income and personal assets of the borrower and guarantor (if the guarantee is made by a third party of a natural person);
3. Relevant agreement or contract on the loan purposes, or other certification;
4. Guarantee-related materials;
5. Other materials as required by IB.
(The above contents are only for reference and the specific handling requirements are subject to provisions of local IB branches. Please consult the local IB branches for details before going through relevant formalities.)TOP